With St David’s Day coming up on the 1st of March, here’s 10 things to remind you what makes our great nation, well… GREAT!
- Song – We love a good sing song and who can blame us when we’re this good?
- Chips and Curry Sauce – Because what else do you want after a big night out?
- Cheese on Toast – AKA, Welsh rarebit, known as that thing the holidaymakers order under the assumption it’s meat!
- Flag – I mean… we have a dragon on our flag!
- Language – Our beautiful, not to mention ancient, language has excellent potential for poetry and singing.
- Celebs – We’re home to some amazing talent, from Sir Tom Jones to Charlotte Church!
- Heritage – We are the proudest and most patriotic nation going!
- Scenery – Wales is home to some absolute gems of scenery from Pembrokeshire to Anglesey and back again, and we love it!
- Weather – Ahh, the famous wet welsh weather makes a trip to Spain that much better!
- Rugby – The national sport of Wales, and here, you don’t have to have been to private school to play it, either.
Share them with pride this March 1st! Happy St David’s Day!