Welcome to the 12 Days Of Christmas with Folly Farm!
We are giving away special adoption packs right here on Radio Pembrokeshire every day for 12 days! Scroll down to find out how you can enter
The adoption pack features;
An entrance ticket to Folly Farm for the winner
An adoption certificate
An animal fact sheet
A cuddly toy
Your name displayed on a thank you board at the enclosure
The adoption is for the animal being described on each day, and will last for 12 months from the date you WIN.
With every adoption, Folly Farm will make a donation to its conservation partners.
Animal adoption at Folly Farm are worth £39 and 10% of the profit from animal adoptions is donated to one of their conservation partners, which include Save the Rhino, World Land trust and Wildlife Vets International.
The animal adoption is a great alternative and memorable Christmas Gift and they can be bought online at folly-farm.co.uk/adopt-an-animal
How to enter?
• We will be revealing a different animal each day across the 12 days giving you the chance to WIN an adoption pack relating to that animal
• We will give out clues right here on our website
• A NEW animal will be described every day, all you need to do is identify it!
• Competition will close at 5pm every day
• Winner will be announced on the Breakfast Show the following morning
DAY 11 CLUES
Clue 1: Sid from the Ice Age Movies is one of these
Clue 2: Someone who is totally laid back and moves very slowly is compared to one of these
Clue 3: Rhymes with something you might cover a table with