Thu 13 Apr 2017
- Letters to Haverfordwest – Saturday 15th. Create a postcard using all sorts of printing methods including traditional letterpress, stamps, collage and stencils, with local graphic designer Heidi Baker.
- PAW Patrol at Folly Farm – Sunday 16th & Monday 17th. Folly Farm are giving their visitors a chance to come and see their favourite characters from Paw Patrol.
- Silent World’s Weird & Wonderful Creatures – Monday 17th. The hugely popular Silent World Experience returns to The Welsh Wildlife Centre, Cilgerran with their Weird & Wonderful Creatures! Creatures include snakes, scorpions, chameleons and a whole host of other amazing animals!
- Queen Bee at Colby – Friday 21st. The award-winning Feral Theatre once again brings a magical mythical tale to Colby Woodland Garden. Join the Storywalk through the meadows and woods as you explore the plants and creatures that live there.
- Stargazing at St Brides – Saturday 22nd. This session offers novices and masters alike the opportunity to learn about astronomy and observe first-hand some of our cosmic wonders.